An escape game is a real-life team experience where participants are locked in a room and must use elements of the room, the group's collective knowledge, and wits to discover clues, solve puzzles, and escape and find the missing item within a set amount of time.
1. When you arrive, we tell you the story of the escape room or the part of the story you need to know, and you will uncover the rest of it during the game.
2. We lock you in the escape room. Sometimes, participants are arranged into the initial position.
3. The game is on, and you can start!
4. Your task is to explore the whole escape room carefully, find keys and clues, put them together, uncover hidden codes, fulfill different tasks to progress in the game towards the primary goal - escape from the room. Our escape games also have additional storylines. For example, you must save the whole city of Brno!
5. When you get out of the escape room, you are the winner! In our games, you receive an extra prize for finishing the game.
6. If you don't make it in the time limit, don't be sad. With each played escape game, you are better and better. We have more escape rooms so you can try another one with discount!
It depends on the type of the escape room. Our rooms are designed for 2-6 players. We recommend playing in 4-5 players for better experience and more intensive team cooperation.
Communicate! - If you find a new code or hidden place, tell your team about it. It's possible that your teammates are looking for it already or will need it soon.
Explore everything! - Carefully explore the whole escape room. Some elements of the game may be hidden, and observation is sometimes more important than solving the puzzles.
Explore new places! - Do you just open new part of the game? Explore it well! It's not a rule, but the critical clue for the progress in the game is usually hidden there.
Don't hesitate to ask! - Get stuck and don't know what the next step is? Do not hesitate to ask for help. Do not waste time and enjoy the game and all its parts.
Please come 10 minutes before the game starts.
We can't give you more time as there is next team waiting for its game, so please don't be late as your game would be shorter.
Don't come too early, so you don't need to wait.
A duration of our escape rooms is 60 or 75 minutes, and normal gameplay is close to it. Also, it's necessary to count with some time for the preparation process and finishing.